Give your arm a rest. There’s an easier way to make great beer than grinding the old fashioned way. This durable mill will efficiently turn even the most stubborn grains, corn and malted (and non-malted) barley into the perfect base.
- You Know the Drill - This mill has a solid base and can be easily attached to an electric drill with no extra parts. At 500 RPM you can crush up to six pounds per minute. You can even create a "bench mill" by adding a motor, pulley wheel and belt.
- Customize Your Grind - easily adjustable gap setting so you can fit it to the size of the grain.
- Spare Your Knuckles - the longer shaft won't hit the pail if you opt to use the hand crank. Or you can attach it to a stationary mill for added convenience.
- It's Easy to Clean - the rollers are made of stainless steel.
- It's Big - the standard hopper holds 10 lbs.
- Versatile - easily adjusted to different sized buckets.