Skip to content
- Instructions: Add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of wine to add astringency.
- Wine Tannins come from the skins and stems of grapes.
- Adding tannin gives an impression of dryness and adds zest to flat wines otherwise lacking in character.
- Wine tannin Not intended for acid balancing.
- Product of Europe
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device